MEET OUR FEATURED CSH LAW ATTORNEYS
Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP (CSH Law) is a North Carolina-based law firm with attorneys serving clients statewide with offices located in Raleigh, Charlotte, and Wilmington. Founded in 1992, we advise and represent clients in all stages of litigation before federal and state courts in North Carolina, as well as select administrative agencies.
An attack on your reputation is personal. That’s why the attorneys in our Professional Liability Practice Group believe in aggressive representation with a personal touch, working hand-in-hand with you to defend your professional reputation and restore your good name. We consider our client-professional a member of the defense team, and we will keep you involved in defense and resolution strategy throughout our representation.
We represent professionals facing disciplinary actions before licensing boards as well as those facing malpractice and errors and omissions (E&O) claims and lawsuits in the following fields:
- Real Estate
- Land Surveying
- Directors & Officers
Our Employment Law Practice Group assists clients with a variety of day-to-day personnel and workplace issues, including:
- Allegations of discrimination and harassment under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title VII, the Age Discrimination and Employment Act, and other anti-discrimination statutes
- Assisting and advising clients in Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Department of Labor investigations and charges
- Claims of unpaid overtime and wages under the Fair Labor Standards Act and North Carolina Wage and Hour Act
- Drafting, review, and negotiation of contractual agreements between employers and employees, such as non-compete agreements and non-solicitation agreements
- Due diligence reviews of employer policies, procedures, and other handbooks to ensure that employers are complying with state and federal employment laws
- Trainings and seminars for clients to assist with risk management and mitigation
While our employment lawyers work proactively with clients to prevent claims, certain disputes are unavoidable. When it’s time to litigate, our attorneys advocate tirelessly for our clients before state and federal administrative agencies and courts. In those forums, through our actions, our integrity and our results, we’ve earned the respect of our peers, our adversaries and our courts.